Holograms for Public Administration
Since 12 October 2014 the company has been present on the MePA (Economic Market for the Public Administration) portal to meet the needs of Italian municipalities following the current regulations.The extended collaboration with Italian municipalities has allowed us to specialize in the creation of holograms and anti-counterfeiting systems specifically designed for:
- Ticket with unique numbering
- Permits for disabled persons
- Parking permits for electric cars
- Permits in the restricted traffic zones or resident areas
- Access badges and cards
- Other needs related to the safety problems of the municipalities
Do you need more info?Ask for a quote
Complete realization of a disabled persons badge
European legislation implemented by the Italian State provides that the unified model of badge for the disabled persons (CUDE) is equipped with an anti-counterfeiting hologram. The legislation does not provide for a specific type of hologram and does not require a characteristic symbol; therefore it is possible to customize the hologram with a symbol or the coat of arms of the organization (Region, Municipality, State, etc.).
- Mark resistant to sun exposure
- Mark printed with coloring in compliance with EU directives
- Copy-proof mark
- Laser numbered hologram
- Application of the hologram
Holographic paper? No thank you!
Although it is very cheap, the holographic paper on the market does not meet the eligibility requirements. A security hologram originates from a die and cannot be replicated without it. Instead, the holographic paper is used in packaging, decorations and, since no guarantee of safety is required, it can be purchased by anyone.